I'm on a journey to bring to you a collection that is rooted in my design philosophy:
Jewelry can be equally beautiful as it is responsible!
Designed and made in St. Louis, MO + Recycled Metals + Ethical Gemstones
• By using recycled metals, I give old metal a second life. Since I do not seek mined gold, I avoid contributing to disrupting the earth's natural resources.
• I have relationships with the most trusted and honorable vendors in the industry. They are able to present a clear and documentable path from the mine to market.
• My current gemstone supplier is certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council. This certification ensures that their business practices are up to date with social and environmental guidelines set by the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- No child labor.
- Adequate ventilation.
- Available health care.
- Reasonable work hours.
- Fair wages.
- Allowance for time off and reasonable vacation.
- Compliance with local labor and pollution laws.
• Each piece is designed to be created one at a time, and inspected for quality before it leaves the studio.
• Gold filled pieces are at least 10x thicker than plated, and have a much longer life span than plated jewelry.
• You deserve pieces that are timeless, with graceful shapes you can adore forever.
• Designed to feel and look comfortable. It feels good to come back to jewelry you can wear with nearly everything in your closet.
• Each design starts with a theme. It can be empowerment, or just feeling a positive energy. This ignites the design, but you bring it to life with your style, spirit and confidence.