Sara Patino Jewelry is a female and minority owned business that believes in equal human rights and environmental sustainability.
We strive to continuously improve our professionalism and expertise, as individuals and as a company.
- We will conduct our business with honesty, sincerity, truthfulness, integrity and transparency.
- We will accurately disclose the material characteristics of the products we create.
Social & Human Rights Practices
- We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation
- We will respect the human rights of all our employees, business partners and customers.
- We are committed to high standards of health and safety in our business.
- Our vendors, partners and our company adhere to all applicable laws related to working hours and compensation.
- We will conduct our business in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We will manage our environmental footprint by eliminating or minimizing negative environmental impacts.
- We will ensure the efficiency of our business operations by managing our use of resources and energy.
Learn about our MISSION.