• My designs are made in St. Louis, Missouri by hand to avoid the excessive waste associated with most mass moulding and plating production.
• Each piece is designed to be created one at a time, and inspected for quality before it leaves the studio.
• Gold filled pieces are at least 10x thicker than plated, and have a much longer life span than plated jewelry.
• You deserve pieces that are timeless, with graceful shapes you can adore forever.
• Designed to feel and look comfortable. It feels good to come back to jewelry you can wear with nearly everything in your closet.
• Each design starts with a theme. It can be empowerment, or just feeling a positive energy. This ignites the design, but you bring it to life with your style, spirit and confidence.
Learn more about my metals here.