Moonlight hovering over a lake highlights the subtle ripples of water and calms our senses. If you need a reminder of these beautiful natural details, this ring is it!
Since it's made with recycled metals, it's also eco-friendly! This ring is adjustable up or down 1/2 size, and can be worn with the vertical slit on the front or back of your finger.
- Handcrafted in the Sara Patino Jewelry studio in St. Louis, MO
- 1/2" wide cigar band
- Made from recycled 14k gold filled
- Each ring is adjustable 1/2 size up or down
- Hand hammered finish
- A versatile ring - the vertical opening can be on the front or back of your finger
- For a more narrow band style, check out Gold Moonlight Ring II
All pieces are made to order, so please allow 2-4 production days before shipping.